Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting Started...

Hi Ladies,

I'm REALLY excited about our temple group and hope we'll all be able to attend together as sisters and friends!! We will go to the Bountiful Temple most of the time. Each month I will plan two dates for us to go to the temple, one during the day and the other at night. In the day temple group, we will be taking turns each month watching each others children. I'm hoping that in the night group we'll be able to have our husbands take care of our children? Please let me know any thoughts or suggestions you may have.

October Temple dates:

Tues. Oct. 14th - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (meet @ the church)

Thurs. Oct. 23rd - 11:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (meet @ ??)


Is anyone willing to watch kids on the 23rd? I need two women to volunteer for October, thanks!!

5 comments:

sanj said...

What about those of us with no husband to watch the kids in the evening? Maybe I am the only one in that situation? I don't know.

daisy deb said...

you're fabulous!

Blondie said...

If you wanted to go at night and your husband isn't available to watch your kids, we'll get some women in the ward to babysit.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to be in the day group, but I'm willing to watch kids for the women in the night group when they go.
Natalie

Unknown said...

I'll watch the kids for the daytime one this month.